Friday, February 26, 2010

And the WINNER [of the 1st Caption Contest] IS........

Nii with: "I promise, they're not so bad if you just suck on them..."

YOUR PRIZE? SIP's FIRST Tee Shirt!



ALL the entries were OUTSTANDING and I'd like to THANK all those who participated. There will be a Caption Contest EVERY OTHER WEEK, so please keep entering!

THANK YOU to all those who voted! We received a great amount of responses through our SurveyMonkey.com survey, and Nii's entry won with 32% of all the votes, on top of being the leader of "2nd favorites."

SPECIAL MENTIONS:

Our runner up was Jenn with: "I like my snacks the way I like my men,"

and our 2nd runner up was one of SIP's newest Fans, Ariel, with the contest's FIRST entry: "When you want to party 'til your nuts catch on fire."

Again, THANK YOU, and please stay tuned for the next Caption Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment