Thursday, December 3, 2009

Soon to be renamed "Chuck Norris Theatre"

And for those of you who can't get enough of Chuck Norris TOTALLY 100% VERITABLE AND VERIFIABLE FACTS, here's some:

"Before sliced bread, people used to say “Thats the greatest thing since Chuck Norris”. But Chuck Norris was displeased by this. So he roundhouse kicked a loaf of bread into slices."

"According to Einstein’s theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday."

"Chuck Norris could shoot someone and still have time to roundhouse kick him in the face before the bullet hits."

"Chuck Norris doesn’t look both ways before he crosses the street… he just roundhouses any cars that get too close."

"Chuck Norris has never been in a fight, ever. Do you call one roundhouse kick to the face a fight?"

.... I could go on all day!





3 comments:

  1. I love Chuck Norris jokes. They kill me! Just like a roundhouse kick to the face would. Well, one delivered by Chuck Norris in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^HAHAHAHA, touche Tea Gal, TOUCHE!

    Glad you like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I reread this post and forget that I commented and I was going to do so again and swear to god this is how I started writing my comment. "I love Chuck Norris jokes. They kill me!" Then I thought...hmmm...that sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete